Dr. Adrian Kliks
Dr. Adrian Kliks scientific passion on wireless communications started while he was studying Electronics and Telecommunications at Poznan University of Technology. Since then, his vocational interests focus on various aspects of physical and MAC layers of the wireless communications systems. In particular, my MsC was devoted to HSDPA solution, highly emerging technology that time (2005).
During his PhD, my investigations were associated with non-orthogonal multicarrier systems, adaptive transmission schemes, software-defined and cognitive radio. His PhD on new transmission schemes with non-orthogonal waveforms was awarded with the first price in the main national contest for the best PhD theses (2011).
This domain of study became so interesting and involving that hishabilitation degree was related to numerous aspects of intelligent resource allocation in wireless networks (2019).
Currently, He is an associate professor at Faculty of Computing and Telecommunications, and my professional interests include:
- Cognitive and software-defined radio, RAN virtualization
- Dynamic Spectrum Sharing and advanced Radio Resource Management
- Advanced multicarrier transmission schemes (FBMC, NOFDM, GMC etc.)
- Application of databases, radio environment maps, context information, big data and AI solutions for wireless communications
- Cellular networks - 4G, 5G and currently 6G